Production Test Software Development and Integration
Test Control & Monitor Software for Industrial/Manufacturing Parts and Products
Software is an important core competency of Comptek. Our team of engineers and software developers will work to ensure the most reliable and robust software, as well as hardware for a complete system if needed, for your plant floor. Our automatic test equipment (ATE) can conduct tests on a part or device, known as the device under test (DUT), equipment under test (EUT) or unit under test (UUT), using automation to quickly perform measurements and evaluate the test results. Comptek systems are capable of automatically testing and diagnosing faults in simple as well as sophisticated parts, gears to printed circuit boards.
Types of Parts and Products Tested with Our Automated Systems Worldwide:
- Automotive parts
- Aircraft/aerospace parts
- Medical devices
- Train parts
- HVAC systems
Comptek has expertise in a wide range of instrumentation hardware from different vendors and are able to accurately specify communications equipment to meet your requirements. We can provide full electrical and mechanical, design and build capability.
Full Featured Software Suite for Automated Manufacturing Test – Comptek’s ComETS
Comptek Electronic Test Software (ComETS) is easy to install, easy to use. We configure it for your manufacturing application. Most everyone else expects you to use software out of a box. It`s designed to meet your needs today and in the future.
Friendly, flexible. ComETS is currently used in a wide variety of test applications, supporting automated and manual product test applications. Models, test plans, parameter changes, even the data display are easily made by the operator.
Windows-based, Comptek test applications are typically presented as a software suite that contains tools for controlling, monitoring and maintaining advanced test equipment. This integrated suite of applications includes:
- The product test application
- A Service Utility for calibration and diagnostics
- Test panels for intelligent devices
- Editors for easy system maintenance
- Online and offline reporting of test data results
- Plotting of real-time or post processed data
Hardware Independent. ComETS runs with your existing or other industry-standard hardware. There`s no need to buy anything specific to run the test control and monitor software.
ComETS features include:
- Cost effective system
- User Friendly – Windows-based for operation and revision familiarity
- Versatile Test Modes – Automatic to Manual operation
- Flexible Applications – user-modification of test specs, sequence, procedures, reports, etc.
- Configurable Data Display
- Operator Interface – enables specialized monitoring & administration
- Calibration and Diagnostic Utilities
- Data Storage & Retrieval – interface with existing or industry standard hardware
- OPC compliant
- Global Presence
Reach out to Comptek if you’re looking outsource automated test system development, software and hardware. All test equipment fabrication, if required, and software services are 100% US based, developed at our Farmington Hills, MI facility, so we can meet with you at your location for more insight into your key informational needs.
Email or call us at 1-248-477-5215.