Electrical and Electronic Enclosure Fabrication and Design
Enclosures and Cabinets for Electrical, Electronic, Consumer, and Industrial Applications
Comptek offers custom enclosure fabrication and design services to meet a broad range of product specifications in many industries. We can develop a working prototype using our AutoCAD services while discussing with you the specifications or start with your design and then fabricate the enclosure. In either case, it is concept to finished enclosure.
Often, a manufacturing plant has a limited amount of floor or wall space for new panels and operator stations. We can work with your available space to design electronic or electrical enclosures that fit, while meeting your ergonomic and architectural requirements.
After we design your custom enclosure, we work with local sheet metal fabricators to get the enclosure built incorporating a full range of available custom paint/powder coat and finishing options.
Other Enclosures Feature:
- UL approved electrical enclosures
- NEMA type1, type 2, type 3, and type 4
- Enclosure materials: steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Possible PCB, cable, and wire harness assembly services
- Drilling and tapping mounting holes
- Drilling or punching holes for bulkhead connectors and fittings
- Mounting devices
- Mounting and labeling terminals
- Bulkhead electrical connectors
- Bulkhead pneumatic or hydraulic fittings and tubing
- Mounting wire management systems
- Wiring between devices
Comptek enclosures are designed for the rigors of the everyday factory environment.
Sample Enclosure Products:
- electronic rack cabinets
- telecom cabinets
- control panel enclosures
- plant floor, industrial enclosures
- PLC electrical enclosures
- test system enclosures
- sheet metal boxes
- electronic equipment enclosures
- wall mounted enclosures
- portable electronic enclosures
- PC cabinets
- modular cabinets and consoles
- push button enclosures
- disconnect enclosures
- control systems enclosures
- electronic housings
- electronic instrument enclosures
- portable ECM boxes
- embedded computer devices
- operator pendants
Fabricated Enclosure with a Complete Turnkey System Engineered by Comptek
Fuel conditioning systems are designed to maintain the proper fuel temperature and pressure for your test requirements. Comptek has developed several different fuel conditioning systems to meet customers’ needs. These systems have included:
- Electric heaters
- Heat exchangers for heating and/or chilling fuel
- Mixing valves
- Recirculation pumps
- Single- or multiple-pressure regulation
- Control valves
- Custom fuel rate measurement devices
- Third-party fuel rate measurement devices
- Fuel blowdown (post-test fuel recovery)
We design and build cost-effective fuel conditioning systems to meet needs of specific test verifications as integral parts of automated engine test systems, or standalone if that’s what is called for.
Start the enclosure fabrication process by emailing Comptek or call us at 248-477-5215.
We are much more than custom enclosure fabricators. Comptek offers a variety of turnkey services such as full assembly line test data acquisition, and reporting systems requiring both software development and hardware expertise that can be viewed throughout the pages of our site. Our many years’ experience in custom enclosure and cabinet design and fabrication would benefit your project, reducing the risk of your product development.